CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

With each new day...




Now that I'm 3 weeks post tummy tuck, I'm starting to feel better. I'd say the first 4 days were the roughest...ok, maybe the first week, but I'm starting to regret it less and less every day. LOL


I'm still sore and I still can't lay down to sleep, but it's definitely getting easier. It's a very weird feeling to have no skin there. I'm so used to years and years of cleaning under every crease and crevace that it's insane to me not to have to do it anymore. I love it!


I'm still having to wear yoga-type pants. I'm still extremely swollen, even in places NO woman should be(wink). I actually drove and went to the grocery store which was a nice feeling to get out of the house alone. Here are the new updated pictures...


0 comments: