CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost There is taking TOO DAMN LONG lol


So I walk into my doctor's office to hear him say "Look at you! You look great! You've got to be at goal at this point". I look at him, laugh, and step on the scale. He then says, "Oh, well another 20 lbs til a healthy BMI". But hey, atleast I LOOK thin!

From there, I had to make some exchanges at the mall. Well, you do know that in reality, when a woman goes to return something, you have GOT to buy something in exchange. So, I got daring. I decided to try on a size 8. Now...when I tried on the 10s a few months ago, and they fit, I think I said "Holy Shit, they fit". Well yesterday, it was "No fuckin way they fit" LOL

Insane! I haven't been a size 8 since I think I was 8? I love Old Navy!

I'm hoping to get to goal within the next 3 months. Wishes do come true right?!

Here are my latest pics! Enjoy!

2 comments:

ffashley said...

That is so amazing! Keep up the stellar work- you are looking good!

-Ash

Unknown said...

Hi, this is "Bandpal", We chatted today. Just finishing off an inspiring visit at your blog. Your story made my day. Please feel free to keep in touch.